Our accessibility trainings
- Workshops for awareness raising about disabilities and the taking into account of digital accessibility with demonstrations on a computer, a tablet and a mobile device ;
- Technical trainings :
- reviewing the accessibility of HTML5-ARIA web sites and applications ;
- auditing accessibility on mobile devices ;
- Trainings for editors :
- contributing on the Web with accessibility in mind ;
- making your digital documents accessible ;
- designing an accessible PDF document ;
- Training on the French reference guide RGAA 3.0 :
- legal expectations and technical reference guide ;
- RGAA 3.0 for project managers ;
- Training for AccessiWeb evaluation experts, in cooperation with the BrailleNet association
In addition to the trainings of our catalogue, we can build on-mesure training plans according to your internal needs. Do not hesitate to contact us to talk together about it.
- Human Resources Promotion Center (CVRH) of the Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy ;
- Secretariat-General for Government Modernisation : An interministerial structure, working for the French government ;
- EESC : European Economic and Social Committee ;
- The French Agency for Environment and Energy Management (Ademe).
See our other references in Training.